joel siragher
United States
silver spring
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking for playble copy of road to legend. Sell me yours???

This is not for a collectible copy that will sit on the shelf.
Im a die hard. Cash or trade?

I have 7 people locally that are looking to play road to legend.

Please email me

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian McCormick
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Tasteless Brute
mbmbmbmbmb
Out of curiosity, won't this be re-released in the new 2nd Edition arc for the game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Does your religion have lightsabers? Nope? Didn't think so.
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
mbmbmbmbmb
Aurendrosl wrote:
Out of curiosity, won't this be re-released in the new 2nd Edition arc for the game?

Not as it is it won't. 2nd edition is a total remake of the game. It is not the same game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope.

-shnar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Let me elaborate. From first glance, it looks like a "campaign" system of some sort is part of the new 2nd Ed. Exactly what that is no one knows, except I'm absolutely positive it will have little if any resemblance to the Advanced Campaign found in Road To Legend, where heroes are moving on an overland map and it lasts 50+ hrs. Most likely it's a way to "stitch" the individual quests together.

I'm not saying 2nd Ed's won't be fun or even better, it just won't be RtL, so anyone who has all of 1st Ed but RtL would probably want to get it still, even if they are planning on getting 2nd Ed, since they are two completely different games.

-shnar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Fox
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just putting this out there. The extra copy of Road to Legend I had has been spoken for. So folks will have to look elsewhere in their search for it. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T France
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just snagged a copy in trade and am pondering keeping or selling. Partly it will depend on my gaming group and whether or not they are interested.

If not I will most likely sell it...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
paul Schwartz

Lockport
New York
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have new copies of each for sale base and all expansions but want to sell in a bundle. They are unplayed but have been opened and punched and all have been put into plano boxes.I do not play i bought them to make a storage box as i sell storage game boxes on ebay and needed all the games to design the box. If someone purchases they will get the plano boxes and all the original boxes as well

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.