Skeeve Yoshikawa
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello.

I'm looking for some specific MK Whirlwind figures.
I'm crafting a Warhammer Fantasy Dark Elf Army and and am looking for the Sislith Bladesman or Sislith Tracker figures.
Any other elf figures that could be repainted for a Dark Elf army would be great.
Also, I am also assembling a a Tomb Kings army and could use some mummy and undead figures for the that army as well.

I currently own 2 of the Sislith Bladesman figures and would like at least 3 more.
I'm going to rebase and repaint them, but MK is a LOT cheaper than what GW charges for their Dark Rider figures. surprise

I have for trade a few hundred Star Trek: TNG CCG cards from Decipher or hundreds of Marvel Overpower cards but not DC.
I have some old board or card games, such as-- Freight Train, that I might consider trading, if it's a large enough quantity.

Please feel free to geekmail me with counter offers.

Thanks again,

Skeeve

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc B.
United States
Palm Bay
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pretty sure I have some of these. I'll do some digging. Not interested in the old ccgs though. I'll see what I have and we can work something out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.