Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Kayati
United States
Worthington
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Z-Man Games has selected Ninjato as one of the games that Z-Force members will be teaching in retail stores across the nation. Z-Force members are currently scheduling these demo games, hopefully at a game store near you.

Subscribe to this post for a listing of demo game dates, times, and locations.

Info is just a click away at www.zmangames.com, go and check out the rules and other info for Ninjato.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Massek
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
is Ninjato still expected to release in September?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Haver
United States
Upper Arlington
Ohio
flag msg tools
www.theCOGS.org
badge
www.theCOGS.org
mbmbmbmbmb
jkayati wrote:
Z-Man Games has selected Ninjato as one of the games that Z-Force members will be teaching in retail stores across the nation. Z-Force members are currently scheduling these demo games, hopefully at a game store near you.

Subscribe to this post for a listing of demo game dates, times, and locations.

Info is just a click away at www.zmangames.com, go and check out the rules and other info for Ninjato.

Will Mr. Kayati be demoing Ninjato at local gaming clubs in the recent future?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A. B. West
United States
Beech Grove
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Why aren't you PLAYING a game?
mbmbmbmbmb
As far as I know, it should arrive in the US on Sept 20th. Then it has to go through customs and get to distribution. So I would expect the first of October for it to be available in stores.

I'm keeping the game description here on BGG up to date - so continue to watch there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.