Subject: Look, up in the sky! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Brzozowski
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just played my first game of LW:JP and it was a nail-biter! With one human left up on a rooptop and two cheering from the helicopter- it was looking 50/50. A roll of the die...then chomp! Raptors with the win!

Anyway, I also own JP3 and found LW to be much more entertaining.I was thinking of incorpating the pterodactyls from JP3 into LW. Ptero's would be an annoyance to the humans swooping down and taking them back to the start (or close to it as the T-Rex would ultimately eat them upon landing). They would start off in the far corner of the board on the egg/nest area and move from there. They wouldn't eat the humans, just carry them away upon entering their space. Ptero's would move along with the raptor die. Dino players could choose to move the raptors or the ptero's on their turn.

Thoughts?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.