Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bernd Caspers
Germany
Mönchengladbach
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
O.k., this one isn´t really serious, I was just tired and confused WoA with CoN for a moment, when I read "combining with Castle Ravenloft".
On the other hand, has anybody tried it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thrift Thopter
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mb
The Jakster wrote:
O.k., this one isn´t really serious, I was just tired and confused WoA with CoN for a moment, when I read "combining with Castle Ravenloft".
On the other hand, has anybody tried it?

I suppose, if you really wanted to, you could make the dungeon raids longer, by playing out Adventure System games for each of the dungeons. You'd use monsters, cards, and tiles, that would best represent the dungeon you were visiting, and use a number of fighters and/or wizards equal to the number of fighter and/or wizards you send into the dungeon.

Of course, all of these solo games in the middle of a multi-player game would be bad for the group as a whole. Almost no one would want to play a game that takes so long, and just having skirmishes with the monsters wouldn't work very well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.