Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Romeo
Canada
Chicoutimi
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmb
1.if i can use a scout to transfer a building prod to another city, if a ressource is in a city's outskirt can i use a scout to harvest it with another city without feodalism?

2.if my scout is in an opponent's outskirt he cant get that space ressources and i get it? Same with his building? I get hammers from his workshop and he doesnt? What about +2 from barracks? Do i get his gold coin? Trade?

3.when i harvest a ressource with a city can i use it right away with a city management tech action? During this turn?

4.culture points can be converted during city management only? Can i convert cp, get a card, use that card, devote a city to art, convert acquired cp, get a card, use it as a ressource(if that card), use a ressource tech action, and so on?

5.what is the order for culture card? Like the c card that kills a unit, both people wanna do it but the second wont be able to cause he wont have a unit near enough?

6.is putting a plain to someone with a c card that bad? I mean i often pack plains to build aqueduc.

Thanks a lot!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Kelly
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
Allow me to introduce myself. I am Hexachlorophene J. Goodfortune, Kidnapper-At-Large, and Devourer of Tortoises par Excellence, at your service.
badge
If you can read this, then this sentence is false.
mbmbmbmbmb
KingAnus3 wrote:
1.if i can use a scout to transfer a building prod to another city, if a ressource is in a city's outskirt can i use a scout to harvest it with another city without feodalism?

Yes. Remember though that the resource is no longer available in the original city as long as it is being transferred away by the scout.

Quote:
2.if my scout is in an opponent's outskirt he cant get that space ressources and i get it? Same with his building? I get hammers from his workshop and he doesnt? What about +2 from barracks? Do i get his gold coin? Trade?

He can't use anything at all in that space because it is blockaded. You gain the use of all icons in that space -- this includes hammers, trade, culture, and coins, but not military bonuses or wonder abilities.

Quote:
3.when i harvest a ressource with a city can i use it right away with a city management tech action? During this turn?

Yes.

Quote:
4.culture points can be converted during city management only? Can i convert cp, get a card, use that card, devote a city to art, convert acquired cp, get a card, use it as a ressource(if that card), use a ressource tech action, and so on?

Correct.

Quote:
5.what is the order for culture card? Like the c card that kills a unit, both people wanna do it but the second wont be able to cause he wont have a unit near enough?

Good question. Some FFG games have rules like "If multiple players want to play a card at the same time, the active player gets the first chance to play a card, then proceed clockwise around the table." I don't see a rule like that for Civ, but if it ever came up in a game I expect I would just go with that.

Quote:
6.is putting a plain to someone with a c card that bad? I mean i often pack plains to build aqueduc.

It's circumstantial. Hitting a Forest with Drought can make them hurt for production, and while it opens up the space for an aqueduct later, building the aqueduct does cost them a city action. Don't forget you can also target your own squares with it, which can be useful sometimes.

I think most people usually play it to cover up a resource or a natural wonder, though. A coin would also make a good target, except I think they're always on mountains.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Romeo
Canada
Chicoutimi
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmb
Can I transfer MY wonder with a scout? (Ank'or Art)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Kelly
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
Allow me to introduce myself. I am Hexachlorophene J. Goodfortune, Kidnapper-At-Large, and Devourer of Tortoises par Excellence, at your service.
badge
If you can read this, then this sentence is false.
mbmbmbmbmb
KingAnus3 wrote:
Can I transfer MY wonder with a scout? (Ank'or Art)

You can transfer the culture icons on it, but you can never transfer the special ability.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.