BoardGameGeek» Forums » Board Game Design » Board Game Design

Subject: Kickstarter page launched for Solar Circuit Racing! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
0 0
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
Solar Circuit Racing is a game I came up with years ago. Played, revised, polished, and then it languished. But I got inspired to do something with it this past spring and today, after weeks and weeks of polishing and prep, the kickstarter page launched.

The game is really cool, and a lot of fun. It's a sci-fi racing game with customizable courses. The kickstarter page is http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1614576398/solar-circuit.... I'd really appreciate it if you'd take a look, and spread the word if it's up your alley. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Mercer
United Kingdom
Southampton
Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
$2,080
pledged of $12,000 goal

Im crossing my fingers for you kerro! I really hope you get the funding :o)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre Rebstock
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just checked out your artist's website (http://www.artofkian.com/). Amazing stuff, mut have set you back a bit to hire someone of that calibre. Good luck with your project thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
0 0
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
Thanks very much for your support! I've updated the Kickstarter page with the rules and video of the game being played. Take a look!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
0 0
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
Update on the project and not-so-stealthy bump!

The second ship illustration has been posted in the updates section. If you like big, mean, rocket-filled spaceships, this one's for you! The project just passed 80% funding, it's looking like this is going to happen!

Thanks again for your support

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.