Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
paul Schwartz

Lockport
New York
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys ran across this on ebay looks like a nice product that would help with games with alot of cards and pieces.Has three rows of 6 spaces and the spaces can be configured in 5 different ways. Have included some photos if you want to look. the seller is pts-formal-accessories and has many wood game boxes also nice storage and transport idea.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Bellevue
NE
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Found it. I think I'm going to pass. Looks good for the bigger of the two card sizes, but it doesn't have enough compartments for the smaller cards, nor the right sizes.

The guy has some interesting boxes and storage solutions for other games as well, but at a significant price.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
paul Schwartz

Lockport
New York
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
did not think prices were to bad for something hand made out of wood look at what we pay for games made of a small amount of plastic and cardboard lol
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick R
United Kingdom
Havant
Hampshire
flag msg tools
So long and thanks for all the fish
badge
42 - Life the Universe and Everything
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice catch, looks useful.

Found it on the UK ebay as well but with a $50 shipping charge I will have to pass.

Regards

Gnome
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Schneider
United States
Lyons
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got to agree, a little pricey.

Just go to Staples, etc., and purchase some inexpensive business card holders...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.