Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
tim Tim TIm TIM TIMMY!!
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When it comes to this game, call Me McLoving It

Just a great game, no clue why I got on the boat so late, but now I have a year to get ready for some GC tourneys.

If you have not played this yet, try it, you will enjoy it if you like tactical strategy games that are really fun.

I am just playing regular standard decks, but figure to just savor this for awhile before I start customizing decks.

But I am very impressed with how well balanced this game is and how much fun I am having playing it.

Hardcore Heroscaper here, so just to be able to bring such a diverse game to the table with out all the set up, and it is very portable Rocks. Oh yea, gonna be playing way to much of this one I can tell!

OK, just a happy camper here

Game On'
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fede Miguez
Argentina
Capital Federal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
heh, what isn't portable compared to Heroescape? The starters are the way to go for portability here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tim Tim TIm TIM TIMMY!!
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
PePe QuiCoSE wrote:
heh, what isn't portable compared to Heroescape? The starters are the way to go for portability here.

True that.

Of course when you have thousands invested in HS the collection gets very very large and cumbersome.

I don't have the box SW MS came in, ( to big to bring to Costa Rica with me and get all the other games in there to so I have a collection of game boxes at my dads house ) so the SW MS travels very well in a bag and is light weight - perfect game, really enjoying it the more I play it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Goodridge
United States
Windsor Locks
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Currently at 1:2 ratio, getting better every week
badge
I don't want it, I don't need it, but I can't stop myself. - Stabbing Westward
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm also late to the game. I just got a collection of the first 8 factions and have everything else on preorder. I really like it so far. It's reminiscent of my favorite game - Dreamblade - in the sense that they are both grid based, dice-combat games. They have different objectives but not too different. I think this game will find a lot of playtime once I introduce it to my friend.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tim Tim TIm TIM TIMMY!!
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cardboardjunkie wrote:
I'm also late to the game. I just got a collection of the first 8 factions and have everything else on preorder. I really like it so far. It's reminiscent of my favorite game - Dreamblade - in the sense that they are both grid based, dice-combat games. They have different objectives but not too different. I think this game will find a lot of playtime once I introduce it to my friend.

I agree it is easy to get table time once your friends play it a couple of times, easy to learn really.

The MS seems well balanced, can't wait to get the older stuff
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.