mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.teckru.nl/download/DS_Dragon%20_Masters.pdf
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Mathews
msg tools
I gave this a pretty quick skim through but it looks really nice and that a lot of effort was put into this. Thanks for the extra content! Will def most likely incorperate into future games. Currently I am trying to create my own mega campaign that incorperates all four maps and am creating new creatures for use along with a necromancer (though my creation cards will def not look as spiffy as yours). If future ideas come with new creatures/characters/adventures pleasure continue to share!
-A side note with that thought, I wonder what new maps would look like if they were developed and what locations could be used. Obviously the Valley is off of the village, but that is only in one direction out of the village. What's in the other two directions? And what lies beyound the Valley? And the thought has also come to my head what would this game look like if it was adapted into into a different genre? WWII/Superhero/Sci-Fi/Historical fiction. What would games like those look like based off the rules and mechanics of DS? To my knowledge there isn't really games out there that are like DS in that regard (I could be wrong and would like to know if there other simalur games out there in other genres).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Lundström
Sweden
Täby
flag msg tools
Now who are these five?
badge
Come, come, all children who love fairy tales.
mbmbmbmbmb
One word:

Marvelous.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
boyce mcclellan
United States
Harrisonburg
VA
flag msg tools
can someone send these to me? Link no longer works
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Ganley
England
Preston
Lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Googled it. This works: http://www.teckru.nl/download/DS_Dragon_Masters.pdf
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabien Badilla
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mb
This has been really useful!

Thank you to the creator of this wonderful document, Peter Karsten! Really well done!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.