Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Napoleon's Triumph» Forums » Sessions

Subject: Pictorial report of my friends playing rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Two of my best friends playing at my house. They happen to hate each other's guts, too. Rockstar wannabe is Lantie, who owns the largest gamestore chain in Taipei; skinny guy is Zylin, top ranking player on EastFront ladder.

Why the adult diaper? My friend has control issues and I was fidgety over dripping over the map.

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." -- Napoleon
The Ogre smirks as the Tsar plans an attack on the Santon.

Marked improvement in picture quality with my wife's SLR.

Zylin won as the French as Allied morale broke on the sixth turn. To be fair, Lantie played exceptionally well in his first game (Zylin's third). They made no rules mistakes and Lantie got the attack rules 100% at first go. Even pull out a few hat trick on Zylin. I must be a wonderful teacher!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Read the rulebook, plan for all contingencies, and…read the rulebook again.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great report! I also like the blocks with the flags and corps commander portraits.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
If Actions Speak Louder Than Words, Then Actions x2 Speak Louder Than Actions
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
One of the Original Twelve
mbmbmbmbmb
Pictorials first, articles second.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
badge
May the Great Spirit Bless all who read this.
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice photos, but the monstrosities on top of the blocks turn one of the most visually elegant boardgames into an abomination

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.