Medieval Mastery» Forums » General

Subject: Availability at Essen 2011? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andreas Hunziker
Switzerland
Münchenbuchsee
flag msg tools
Any chance to find Medieval Mastery at Essen 2011?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miles Ratcliffe
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
*** EXPLORIANA *** Coming Soon 2018!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for your interest in Medieval Mastery and sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

I would like to announce that, although we will not have a booth set-up, we (Chaos Publishing) will be at Essen on both the Saturday and Sunday. The reason we do not have a booth is because of the costs involved, time scale and the fact that, as such a small publisher, we are just not ready for our Essen debut... I'm you sure can understand.

Also, as mentioned elsewhere, we are currently working on a much wider release of Medieval Mastery for the new year and so, over the weekend, we will be spending the majority of our time making further contacts within the industry. Then again, if you would like to arrange to meet me and/or have a game of Medieval Mastery, please send me a geekmail and I'll see if we can sort something out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Hunziker
Switzerland
Münchenbuchsee
flag msg tools
golddmaster wrote:
... we (Chaos Publishing) will be at Essen on both the Saturday and Sunday...

Doh.. ...we will be at Essen Thursday/Friday only (because as a participant in the Sat/Sun-crowd it is almost impossible to see or try something..).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.