Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
A. G.
Lithuania
Vilnius
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As far as I understand, every LnL module has its own specific rules for nations and weapons presented in that module. Correct me if i'm wrong.
If not, maybe someone is going to buy downloadable version of this game. In such case we can share the purchase price, because i need a rulebook for this game. I don't want to buy complete game, because i've got unpunched game with anzac expansion for the same price. Only rulebook is missing. So, if anyone's interested pm me.

Auris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Walker
United States
Henry
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
'65 Squad Level Combat in Vietnam. On Kickstarter!
mbmbmbmbmb
Or maybe not. It would be very nice if people would respect the time that I put into this game and buy their own copy...not pirate someone else's.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Doyle
United Kingdom
Hertfordshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mark Holt Walker wrote:
Or maybe not. It would be very nice if people would respect the time that I put into this game and buy their own copy...not pirate someone else's.

I might be reading it wrong but it sounds like he has already bought a copy but is missing the extra rulebook.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A. G.
Lithuania
Vilnius
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's right. I've bought the game, but it was missing rulebook. I think it's normal for two people to buy one game. We do it a lot and divide the purchase price. It's cheaper and we play it together in our group. I see no pirating in this situation, because I offer to pay the part of the purchase price. I respect the time that you put into your games mr. Walker, that's why i buy it and enjoy it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Walker
United States
Henry
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
'65 Squad Level Combat in Vietnam. On Kickstarter!
mbmbmbmbmb
Oops...looks like I misunderstood. My mistake.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.