Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Ruhland
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did they think to include a dungeon tile to transition from a dungeon into a cavern and a cavern tile to transition from a cavern into a dungeon?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Tranition tiles?
I doubt it. What they may have included (and I really hope they did) was a "Dungeon Tile" that is a Start Tile into the Cavern, one you could mix into the CR/WOA tile stack, and when you find it you draw from the Cavern stack from there on out (similar to how Zombies!!! does it with their different stacks).

-shnar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Ruhland
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
shnar wrote:
I doubt it. What they may have included (and I really hope they did) was a "Dungeon Tile" that is a Start Tile into the Cavern, one you could mix into the CR/WOA tile stack, and when you find it you draw from the Cavern stack from there on out (similar to how Zombies!!! does it with their different stacks).

-shnar
That is exactly what I mean. And also a tile which serves the same purpose but for moving in the other direction.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Howard
United States
Marina del Rey
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, that'd be pretty cool if they included a way to transition between the tile stacks. However, if they don't (and I'm not holding my breath for it), I'm comfortable with using an existing tile like the Tunnel Exit fom WoA or the Staircase from CR. Either of those could simply lead into the Start Tile from Drizzt.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Ruhland
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GeckoTH wrote:
Yeah, that'd be pretty cool if they included a way to transition between the tile stacks. However, if they don't (and I'm not holding my breath for it), I'm comfortable with using an existing tile like the Tunnel Exit fom WoA or the Staircase from CR. Either of those could simply lead into the Start Tile from Drizzt.
Aboslutely but I'm still hoping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wynand Louw
South Africa
Cape Town
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Make one and post it in the file section!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Ruhland
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bielie wrote:
Make one and post it in the file section!

Unfortunately I wouldn't even know where to begin.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.