Eric Ruhland
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have mixed my sets and it has been a while since I've used them. I am wondering what was the ratio of white to black triangles in the origional dungeon stack for CR and also for WoA.
On a side note I really wish they would have had a system for identifying the tiles such as CR01 or WoA17 so that you could easily write up custom adventures and include that information for pre set tiles and such.
Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Anderson
United States
Ennis
Montana
flag msg tools
There is nothing better than playing board games with my 4 sons!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: What is the ration of dungeon tiles with white triangles vs black triangles.
The CR tiles have bone piles on them and the WoA tiles have ash piles on them. You can divide them up that way and then you'll have the sets correctly sorted. I am not sure of the ration of arrows though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Ruhland
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: What is the ration of dungeon tiles with white triangles vs black triangles.
That's right, I just thought of that. Looks like if I really want the answer I can find it myself. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Anderson
United States
Ennis
Montana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lol. I had the same problem awhile back, then it hit me like a brick.

I like you idea of the tiles being numbered in some way so you could do custom scenarios, that would have been nice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I tallied the ratio for CR tiles at one point, after scanning all the images for that TileSet, but don't have the numbers w/me. IIRC, it was something like 60/40 black to white.

-shnar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K.Y. Wong
Singapore
Gardens by the Bay
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Look no further than Spendrik's splendid summary.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.