Tim Richter
United States
Springfield
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello-
There is a Pizza Box Football still in shrink at my local GW for $2.00. There is a nickle sized puncture in the bottom left of the bottom side of the box (about 1" from the left bottom corner)
I believe the board is packed in the box but it is part of the box?
I am wondering if the field is damaged (is the field a "part" of the box)

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Should be ok. The game box holds the field together but the field is a separate piece inside the box. Even if the field has a hole, it may still be fine. This game is great and for $2 you can't go wrong.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Monterroso
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
If you are not having fun, then you are missing the point.
mbmbmbmbmb
Agreed with ColtsFan76. The field is likely ok and, even if it's not, the game is still playable. For $2, it's totally worth it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Håkan König
Sweden
Linköping
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You don't need the board either: I've played it using only dice and an excel sheet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Here is a decent pic of the field. As long as the hole hasn't punched one of the areas where holes are supposed to be, then you are fine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Monterroso
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
If you are not having fun, then you are missing the point.
mbmbmbmbmb
ColtsFan76 wrote:

That field is in MUCH better shape than my field.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
San Clemente
California
flag msg tools
Here the truceless armies yet / Trample, rolled in blood and sweat; / They kill and kill and never die; / And I think that each is I. // None will part us, none undo / The knot that makes one flesh of two, /
badge
Sick with hatred, sick with pain, / Strangling -- When shall we be slain? // When shall I be dead and rid / Of the wrong my father did? / How long, how long, till spade and hearse / Puts to sleep my mother's curse?
mbmbmbmbmb
WeTheMeeple wrote:
Hello-
There is a Pizza Box Football still in shrink at my local GW for $2.00. There is a nickle sized puncture in the bottom left of the bottom side of the box (about 1" from the left bottom corner)
I believe the board is packed in the box but it is part of the box?
I am wondering if the field is damaged (is the field a "part" of the box)

Thanks

Only if you want to use the box to eat pizza ...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.