Popular Tags: [View All]
Nicola Gambetti
Italy
Bolzano
flag msg tools
designer
And plastic for the Plastic Throne!
badge
No! This is not a board game, but Stanislao Moulinsky in one of his best disguises!
mbmbmbmbmb

Hallo there,

I've searched all over the Internet yet I couldn't find this piece of information anywhere: will Fantasy Flight Games attend this year's gaming fair in Essen?

Two of the new games I'm anticipating this year (the new Wiz-War and Blood Bowl's card game) are published by them: so, knowing FFG will attend Essen would convince me to visit Essen's fair in spite of the distance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gunther Schmidl
Austria
Linz
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Heidelberger represents FFG at Essen. So, basically, yes, but they might not have the same things you'd see at a GenCon or similar.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ubergeek
United States
Washougal
Washington
flag msg tools
Be Happy in your Game!
badge
I spent 100 Geek Gold and all I got was this lousy overtext message!
mbmbmbmbmb
In all the times I've been to Essen, they have HUGE representation at Essen, often with the most up to date games. Look for them in Halle 9, table 108.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicola Gambetti
Italy
Bolzano
flag msg tools
designer
And plastic for the Plastic Throne!
badge
No! This is not a board game, but Stanislao Moulinsky in one of his best disguises!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you Gunther and Ubergeek for your replies: now I'm persuaded I really need to attend Essen!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henrik Spalk
Denmark
Århus
Århus
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Last year my experience was, that they didn't have that many English versions of the games. But the German versions were plentiful.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik B
Germany
München
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any updates here?
Will they have print-on-demand expansions at essen?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Moerenhout
Belgium
Lede
Oost-Vlaanderen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm planning to pick up a copy as well but i sure hope they have English copies witht them. Not everyone visting is German.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel
Germany
Frankfurt am Main
Hessen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In 2009 and 2010 had the impression that they had German versions of the games but that many English versions (not many products and not many of them in storage).

The best thing for me was they sold stuff that you cannot find usually in the shops here in Germany, like Arkham Horror miniatures.

Daniel
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.