Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Bechard
United States
Memphis
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Servants of Glaaki are endless, right? Glaaki's sheet says, "[Servants of Glaaki] can never be claimed as trophies." I started a game with Leo Anderson, and his ally was John Legrasse, whose card states, "You can claim monsters with the Endless ability as trophies."

So can Leo claim Servants of Glaaki as trophies? If they're all claimed as trophies, do they count as "on the board" for Glaaki to awaken?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bern Harkins
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
gogmagog wrote:
Servants of Glaaki are endless, right?

Servants of Glaaki are not Endless; they have an ability similar to Endless, but abilities which overcome Endless do not work on them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael McFarlin
United States
Hainesville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have it in front of me, but I would guess you still cannot claim them as trophies because Glaaki's sheet does not say they gain Endless, but rather specifically says they can never be claimed as trophies. If it said they had the "Endless" key word, then you would be able to claim them, but this does not. That's my thinking, but confirmation would be helpful.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tibs
United States
Amherst
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Spawn monsters don't need to be labeled as "Endless" because you can never take them as trophies, ever. There are no exceptions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Bechard
United States
Memphis
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool, thanks guys.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bern Harkins
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BTW, it's also worth noting that even though the Servants are referred to as "undead servants" on the AO sheet, the keyword Undead is not on the actual tokens and they are not Undead for game purposes (Sorry, Mr. Culver...).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.