Popular Tags: [View All]
Calavera Despierta
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I just got a copy of this in a mathtrade and I figured I would read the rules while I waited patiently for the game to arrive. In an old thread dated March 2010, Chris Cieslik posted links to the rules on the Asmadi website.

Those links are dead. Have they been removed or merely moved (and I am too obtuse to find them?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Calavera Despierta
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Nevermind, I am a dummy. There is a pdf in the files section. I was just following a link from Ender's review.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Dubya
United States
Scotia
New York
flag msg tools
admin
designer
I know where you live, and I've seen where you sleep. I swear to everything holy that your mothers will CRY when they see what I've done to you.
badge
Oh, not in Utica, no. It's an Albany expression.
mbmbmbmbmb
It is odd that the rules aren't easily available on the Asmadi site, which is the first place I went looking when I was originally looking to see if it was something I'd want to play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cieslik
United States
Arlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Banana!
mbmbmbmbmb
Steve Dubya wrote:
It is odd that the rules aren't easily available on the Asmadi site, which is the first place I went looking when I was originally looking to see if it was something I'd want to play.

We are in the middle of a website re-design -- should be live in a couple weeks! And yes, more things like rules will be available directly off our site.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.