Subject: Power Of The Day -- Lawyer rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gerald Katz
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Note: This is just a coincidence of timing, not meant to overshadow Phil's Lawyer power. However, you can compare and contrast, decide which one is better for you, or maybe combine the concepts somehow.

LAWYER All/Novice

Compensated For Losing Ships

You have the power to Sue. When you lose ships, use this power to force a player to pay you Lucre in the following manner: 1 Lucre for every ship you lose to the warp, 2 Lucre for every ship lost to another player’s control or otherwise unavailable for you to use but not sent to the warp, and 4 Lucre for every ship permanently removed from the game. You may only choose a player who has enough Lucre. If no player has enough Lucre, take the Lucre from the bank.

HISTORY: The Lawyers are quick to follow the injured to file a complaint against those who caused them their injury. Their greed is such that they now emasculate themselves to get the quick cash.

Use Only In A Game With Lucre

FLARE

Resolution
Wild: As main player, if you lose the encounter your opponent must pay you 5 Lucre or else you win the encounter.

All
Super: When another player can claim the win you may sue him for 12 Lucre. If he cannot pay you win instead of him.

Commentary: This is a Lucre power created by me but is really a Mayfair Moon that does this. I thought it would make for a cool power on its own. Should Lawyer be on that Moon he benefits from it as well as his own power and need not get the Lucre from the same player unless he wants to. You do not have to sue the player who caused you to lose the ships.

Gerald Katz
Don't forget to tip the Butler!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mar hawkman
msg tools
For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory
mbmbmbmbmb
I like it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.