Subject: Free iOS App with Crokinole and Carrom rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
1603-1714
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
Now I can add text to my avatar? Sweet! How do I do it?
mbmbmbmbmb
There's an app that is currently free for the iPad, the iPhone, and the iPod that has both Crokinole and Carrom on it. It's called Pool Break and a preview of the app can be found here. As the name suggests, it also has a bunch of pool games on it.

I just downloaded it myself and haven't played it yet, but most of the reviews are very positive (granted, there aren't many). It's also free at the moment, so no risk to try. Thought I'd pass it on.

Here's a bit more info from the app description:
Quote:
Pool, Snooker, Carrom and Crokinole table games in full 3D. Play against computer or play online against other iPhone, iPad and even Android users.

Pool Break includes:
---------------------
Online gameplay against iOS or Android users
US 8 Ball Pool
UK 8 Ball Pool
9 Ball Pool
Straight Pool
Pool Drill
Place-n-Shoot
Regular Snooker
Snooker 6-Reds
Snooker 10-Reds
Carrom (3 table styles)
Crokinole
Realistic game physics
Online Chat
Retina Display (HD) support

Pool Break lets you enjoy realistic Pool physics and immersive 3D graphics. Many options and customizations are available. Includes comprehensive help right within the app.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
norman rule
United States
Columbia
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have this for my Android and it plays very nicely.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mrorwell wrote:
I have this for my Android and it plays very nicely.
Is it also $1 on Android?

.... Oh, BTW, it's up to $1 at the AppStore, but it ranges from free to $4, so still may be worth it. However, I asked about the Android since I'll likely be getting an Android in several months.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
norman rule
United States
Columbia
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The full version was a free give away on the Amazon app store one day. I don't know the regular price.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.