Subject: Storage solutions for Heroica? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gavin McClements
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just purchased all four of these for my 4 year old son. I came here right away looking for storage solutions from you, the veterans, but I was a little surprised not to find any.

How do YOU store this? Each in their own box? With this crowd? Dazzle me!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Taylor
United States
Lake Forest
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It is not very dazzling, but I put all four games into two of the boxes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Cheevers
United Kingdom
Liverpool
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was in our local Lego store recently, and they are selling a Heroica storage case with a map.

The official Lego shop link is here
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Johnson
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
solove wrote:
I was in our local Lego store recently, and they are selling a Heroica storage case with a map.

The official Lego shop link is here

This is being sold in the US at toys-r-us.
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11938543
By the way, all their lego sets are on sale this week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Riddle

Oklahoma
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just put them in a ziplock baggie to keep that adventure contained, but I've recently started adding bit for a new adventure, or just things they can collect

but I do like that case, I'll have to look for that next time I'm at TRU

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Amaral
United States
Orangevale
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I use a Stack-On Storage Cabinet.It gives me plenty of room to separate all the components.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Johnson
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually after reading more about the special Heroica storage case, I'm not sure exactly what it's for.
Apparently it doesn't fit all the pieces from the 4 sets. So.......I guess you get a cool map and some special parts but if it doesn't hold all the sets I don't get it.
One person wrote that even after disassembling most of the parts it wasn't even big enough to hold the three smaller expansions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Glass
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
I have all 4 sets, including an extra Fortaan set. I store them all in a fishing tackle box I purchased at Walmart for $36. There is room for MANY more sets, as the new ones come out.

Check it out here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/31998887/Heroica_Storage.jpeg

It is the Plano Stowaway System model 7271. I also purchased an additional storage box. There are two small utility boxes (3449 series), and it will take two more. They are perfect for storing all the little items and enemies, which is what I use them for.

This solution is perfect for me... It makes the game quite portable!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Potter
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I simply connected every piece of one set to every other piece of the same set by overlapping the unclaimed studs of each "room", and securing them with the "corridors". This way, I can store all four sets in one large tub without needing to dig for all the parts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.