Subject: THE ENVOY rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Freddy Dekker
Netherlands
Friesland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I own the German version of the game and so things may have been lost a bit in it's translation from the original.

But about the envoy card is says you can ask one or all players for a resource card of your chosing.

Now I wondered, does this mean you ask everybody for the same card i.e. one particular resource card or can you just go and ask for more than one card. So you ask for wood from the first player, stone from the second etc.

Or do you just tell the group, I want wood....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duke Of Lizards
United States
Montpelier
Vermont
flag msg tools
I am a breathing time machine
badge
We're all in this together, and we love to take a bath!
mbmbmbmbmb
See this thread.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sheldon Morris
Canada
Fergus
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As far as I can tell, you are free to request any standard resource cards of your choosing from any players. The wording suggests that you are not limited to requesting only a single type of standard resource but are able to ask for multiple types.

For example, you could ask some of the player if they have any wood, marble, or lapis, and accept or refuse and combination of cards that player offers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freddy Dekker
Netherlands
Friesland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks guys.

It says you can ask for resource cards, but I see from the other thread, that I was right in assuming workers were considered resources in this context aswell.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.