Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Martijn
Netherlands
Den Haag
flag msg tools
Vis Comica
badge
Watch a man at play for an hour and you can learn more about him than in talking to him for a year. - Plato
mbmbmbmbmb
Will this game become available with English rules? And when?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
true cricket
France
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought the game today in Portugal. But since I do not speak portugese, I am not really sure to understand the whole rules.

Will be a version of the rules available for download in an other language? English should be the best to do first, since it is more internationally used, but in French will also make the game playable for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gil Orey
Portugal
Cascais
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi true cricket,

That game it was produced and distributed in Portugal by MAJORA.

But the game was created and all rights (national and international) are from MESAboardgames.

At the moment we have no planes to make a translate to english, since we are not planing to make an international release.
If we will have the translation we publish in BGG or in our site: wwwmesaboardgames.pt

But to resolve your immediate problem, if you are from France, I can suggest to find someone who speaks in portuguese
Also if you use Google translate (in our site you have the rules in a PDF document, so you have just to make copy/past)and in case of any doubts we can email me: info@mesaboardgames.pt

Sorry that I can't help you in a better way...

Regards

Gil d'Orey
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cindy Nowak
United States
Kenosha
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like to give the translation a shot. I don't have the game but I am intrigued by it. I don't know Portuguese but I think between Google translate, some Spanish and French and a bit of rules common sense, I think I can knock it out fairly well.

Gil - if I could send it to you when I'm done for review, I'd be willing to try.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gil Orey
Portugal
Cascais
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Cindy,

No problem :-)

You can send it to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cindy Nowak
United States
Kenosha
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! I'm really liking what I'm seeing so far.(up to the examples on Page 5)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
true cricket
France
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Mr d'Orey,

I tried using google translation, but the text has more signification for me in portugese than in "google french" or "google english".

So I am currently translating it in french and maybe english. I will send you the files when it will be done.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cindy Nowak
United States
Kenosha
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm about 2/3 of the way done with Portuguese to English. Now I just have to find somewhere to buy the game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cindy Nowak
United States
Kenosha
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The English rules file is available for download.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.