Subject: The little houses in different colors as replacement parts rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Maciek U
United States
Cromwell
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Does anyone know where I can get these little houses in different colors? I know there are websites out there that sell replacement parts, but I don't know where I could find exact matches.

I'm interested in getting a whole set in one color for example. If anyone knows where to get these, I'd appreciate the help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
They are Settler of Catan houses. Find a site that sells those and you can pick them up. When I get home, I can link some for you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maciek U
United States
Cromwell
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Thanks. I appreciate that.

I will do some searching myself. Although thus far I haven't been successful.

ColtsFan76 wrote:
They are Settler of Catan houses. Find a site that sells those and you can pick them up. When I get home, I can link some for you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Fricke
United States
Covington
Louisiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can get Catan parts direct from Mayfair
http://mayfairgames.com/parts.php
But you have to buy the whole set of wooden parts, not individual houses so It'll cost around $12 for the base 4 player set.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
German source: http://www.spielmaterial.de/english5/

Pricing is not bad and ship[pins is decent. Just ask that they back out the VAT since you don't live in Europe. You'll want the Catan Settler >> Single Component link on the left menu. You want the Settlements (even though the picture shows settlements and cities). Product code: P0007b. 12 colors to choose from.

Unfortunately, the state side player has closed up shop - http://boardgamebits.com/index.html. They were an awesome site. Boards and bits carries wooden pieces, including Settlers ships. No houses that I could see, but maybe you could ask them.

Another option is to contact Mayfair to see if they will split up the set. Jay from Rio Grande sometimes sells extra pieces (he won't give them away if they aren't missing). You might be able to get more houses for Power Grid and just paint them the color you want.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I actually have an open order with them right now. I might be able to add some houses for you and then we can figure it out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maciek U
United States
Cromwell
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Oh, that sounds cool. I sent you a geemail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.