Fortune and Glory: The Cliffhanger Game» Forums » General

Subject: how good is the solo scenario ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
olivier hertout
United Kingdom
Bedford
flag msg tools
This game looks interesting but I am mainly interested in solo gaming. Is Fortune and Glory a good option ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Tower
United States
Walpole
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a blast playing solo. I've played with just one hero, 2 co-op and 2 competetive (just to teach myself the rules for when I showed it to my gaming group). In all I've probably played 10 solo games and loved them all!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have the game yet, but have researched it extensively and have played one 4-player competitive game. It looks like the difficulty of the solo game can be easily tuned by changing the lose level on the villian track, and/or the amount of fortune needed to win. You can play one hero or multiple heroes. I would guess there's a lot of fun to be had playing solo.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ankara
Spain
Malaga
Malaga
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The best of this game is that you can configure how dificult the game will be adding villains, vile organisation, zepelins and more...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Larkin
United States
Novato
California
flag msg tools
badge
Twinkies... YUM!
mbmbmbmbmb
I wrote a review of just this experience. Check it out!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.