Jamie Pollock
Scotland
Edinburgh
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wondering if this is possible? Perhaps there may be some cards that have to be taken out to make it work?

Any thoughts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Sure, but why?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel (working on TENNISmind...)
France
Caen
(from Valencia, Spain)
flag msg tools
designer
My latest game: Big*Bang, a simple abstract about the first minutes of the Universe
badge
My best-rated game: TETRARCHIA, about the tetrarchy that saved Rome
mbmbmbmbmb
In part because Jamie wants to be able to use the three new cards that were added to the Epic deck. I explained here:

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/524796/the-three-new-cards-i...

how I added them to my Spanish and French decks, since they were home-made it was easy to add three more cards. But it would be more difficult with the original English deck... except if you use the original Epic deck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Pollock
Scotland
Edinburgh
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
franchi wrote:
In part because Jamie wants to be able to use the three new cards that were added to the Epic deck. I explained here:

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/524796/the-three-new-cards-i...

how I added them to my Spanish and French decks, since they were home-made it was easy to add three more cards. But it would be more difficult with the original English deck... except if you use the original Epic deck!

Precisely.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim M-L
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Couldn't you just use whatever cards you want in sleeves?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.