Popular Tags: [View All]
Madhujith Venkatakrishna
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is after my 2nd game:

In an I demand dogma, what happens if the other player(2-Player) has the same number of icons as me?

The machine tools card that I got today seemed very powerful as it kept giving me 6 points to score and also once the 6 pile got over gave me 7's. Is it too powerful a card or it was just the situation I was in and my opponent was that made it appear so powerful and skewed?

Thanks for your insights.

Best,
Madhu
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
howl hollow howl
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
madhujith wrote:
In an I demand dogma, what happens if the other player(2-Player) has the same number of icons as me?

Same thing as if he had more than you: nothing.

madhujith wrote:
The machine tools card that I got today seemed very powerful as it kept giving me 6 points to score and also once the 6 pile got over gave me 7's. Is it too powerful a card or it was just the situation I was in and my opponent was that made it appear so powerful and skewed?

Once you get it started, it can be tough to stop. The trick of course is getting it started.

Oddly enough, the one most impactive card that we've been experiencing lately is the other age 6 red card: Industrialization. If you've got a better score pile, that can really get to the end game quickly if one or more players is well-splayed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Bateson
United Kingdom
Ross-on-Wye
flag msg tools
badge
Oi! Hands off...
mbmbmbmbmb
Every game there will be one card where everyone says "Woah! That is way too strong."

Part of the genius of Innovation is that this is rarely the same card twice...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.