Popular Tags: [View All]
John Rivera
Canada
Ajax
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Each time we want to play this game, most players (except yours truly) want to play with Empire Fleet.

Why ? Because Empire fleet has range of
Empire Greatship, Wolfship, Hellhammer, Wargalley`s, Ironfists while other races have only two kind of ships. (Some races have None ! Lizardmen or Undead)..

Question I have is the player who went against my Norse team decided to select Empire fleet and he picked his Flagship and Wolfships and Ironfists..

He told me in order to be fair, I can have two squadrons of Norse team but come On ! This is so unbalance !

I am not one of the guys who likes to modify the rules or come up with different way to play but did they not test play these fleets ?

These are the same guys who made Blood Bowl. They balanced the Blood Bowl teams very well. Its not like the Skaven team went against the other team having 2 to 3 extra players !

Please advise If the balance issue is just a isolated issue when it comes to Norse team ?

Best Regards
J

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victor Garcia
Venezuela
Caracas
Miranda
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Norse ships where made to be used as allies. The pure Norse fleet is just an afterthought, so not balanced against other fleets.

Are you playing by points? I think you should have more than a couple Norse squadrons!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.