Carl Patten
United States
Cypress
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
No, no, I'm fine. How are you?
mbmbmbmbmb

I played this for the first time yesterday, and when the Mining technology came up, the following interpretations were argued:

(1) It provides one Production resource (hammer) per Plot Card
(2) It provides an extra Production phase (draw resources for all Plots, like at the start of your turn)

Since I haven't found any posts about it, I figure we're missing something obvious as usual. How is this card supposed to be used?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Duff
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Myok wrote:
Since I haven't found any posts about it, I figure we're missing something obvious as usual. How is this card supposed to be used?

Yeah, I think you're overthinking it. Mining says "One-time Bonus of 1 production per plot".

So, at the start of your next turn, when you collect your resources that your plots give you, count your plots and take that many more in blue production cards. 5 plots = 5 more production, etc. Next turn, just take the normal amount, since it's one-time use.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Patten
United States
Cypress
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
No, no, I'm fine. How are you?
mbmbmbmbmb
That sounds sensible. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.