The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game» Forums » General

Subject: Expansion reprints ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alphonso De la Red
Switzerland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you think there will be any reprints of the expansions...? All of them seem to sell out very fast, and especially for people outside the US, if we don't act fast, they seem hard to get.
I don't think there will be a "bix box" with all the released expansions and I don't like purchasing too much before the reviews, so this does seem to be an annoying situation.
What do you think ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jefferson Krogh
United States
San Leandro
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They're already reprinting them, so yes. If you look at the "Upcoming" page at the FFG website, you can see which packs are currently being reprinted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alphonso De la Red
Switzerland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nico Buffing
Netherlands
Almere
Flevoland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope Hunt for Gollum gets reprinted soon, its not even out yet over here, not even a first run.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johannes B.
Germany
Bremen
flag msg tools
badge
Honey?
mbmbmbmbmb
Infyra wrote:
I hope Hunt for Gollum gets reprinted soon, its not even out yet over here, not even a first run.

In Germany it has been released 1.5 months ago and is still available in many online-stores. So if you're interested in a German version...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Friederike
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In my LFGS English and German version are currently available:
http://www.magierspiele.de/Living+Card+Games.2587/Lord+of+th...

Only shipping cost is very high: 16 Euro. Maybe if you buy another expansion at the same time, it is worth it. Rhosgobel is available in English as well, Carrock seems to be sold out. In German all three are available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.