Memoir '44: Winter Wars» Forums » General

Subject: Winter Wars Scenarios? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Derek Whaley
New Zealand
Christchurch
flag msg tools
Darius I – 73rd Great Khan of the Illustrius Barbarian Horde, Duque San Lorenzo, Marquis de Feltón, Chief of the Zayante, Baron von Whaleyland, Lord Kennedy
badge
Arrgh!
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules for this expansion as posted on Days of Wonder's website do not include the names of the ten scenarios included. Could someone please list the scenarios? There are only three official (regular-sized) Winter Wars scenarios available as print-and-play from DoW and I'd like to know which ones are missing. Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Wheal
United States
Kosse
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
01 - WW - Longvilly Trap
02 - WW - Clervaux - The Road To Bastogne
03 - WW - Battle In the Schnee Eifel
04 - WW - Wardin
05 - WW - Baraque De Fraiture
06 - WW - The Relief Of 'Peiper'

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Whaley
New Zealand
Christchurch
flag msg tools
Darius I – 73rd Great Khan of the Illustrius Barbarian Horde, Duque San Lorenzo, Marquis de Feltón, Chief of the Zayante, Baron von Whaleyland, Lord Kennedy
badge
Arrgh!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for that information. Very helpful.

Okay, so is Longvilly Trap the same as the promotional expansion? I think two of this scenario may be available from DoW.

I assume Baraque de Fraiture is the same as the so-called Parker's Crossroads promotional? Are there any changes?

And I heard something about The Relief of "Peiper" remake. The original is currently Air Pack scenario number 28, though it may be even older than that. Is the DoW printable version the original or the Winter Wars version?

I have the other three scenarios already directly from DoW's website.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.