Popular Tags: [View All]
Darin N
Canada
Victoria
British columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everyone,

My Girlfriend and I are avid BSG players, and are looking for more like minded people to play even more BSG with.

we usually play every weekend, but sometimes we have spur of the moment games just spring up out of no where.

so if the idea of a spur of the moment BSG game interests you why don't you drop me a geek mail, and we'll get in touch.

Darin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darin N
Canada
Victoria
British columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
my Girlfriend has brought to my attention that i didn't mention anything about expansions or anything...

so, we have both the Exodus and Pegasus expansions for Battlestar Galactica. and usually play with both...

we also have 3 cats, so hopefully no one has allergies to cats...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darin N
Canada
Victoria
British columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
my Girlfriend and I are going up to Duncan around the thanksgiving weekend...

are there any Duncan players interested in BSG or, other board games?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
anderson k.
msg tools
My wife and I have never played that particular game, but we are always interested in learning new board games. Let me know if you are interested in teaching a couple of newbies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adria D
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We're always interested in teaching this game to new people. devil

In fact, Darin will be running a couple sessions of BSG at Gottacon next month.

But as much as we play BSG, we enjoy a lot of other games too, from short & sweet (For Sale) to long & epic (Twilight Imperium (Third Edition)). I saw your other thread and I'll send a GM your way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.