N S.
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I guess the subject line says it all. I bought this game over the weekend and didn't notice until I was almost done painting the minis that I'm missing the Gauth and have two Duergar Cleric instead of one.

I have contacted Wizard customer support. I'm sure this must happen from time to time. Have other people found that they were willing to replace missing figures without too much hassle?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Ruhland
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ya, I had a similar problem with my copy of Castle Ravenloft. They replaced the missing minis no problem. The service was fast and friendly and I was very happy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
skrebs
United States
Davis
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Eirikr wrote:
Ya, I had a similar problem with my copy of Castle Ravenloft. They replaced the missing minis no problem. The service was fast and friendly and I was very happy.

Same here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Melcher
United States
Pleasant Grove
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Eirikr wrote:

Yeah, same here. I had to get all of my wraiths in Castle Ravenloft replaced and they were really quick about sending me replacements and even sent me an extra, just in case. Definitely great service.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cody K
Australia
Perth
WA
flag msg tools
mb
Mine was missing the die; so I'm using my die from CR instead. I counted the miniatures but can't really tell them all apart if I'm missing any.

I emailed the wizards asia-pacific address asking for a replacement die over a week ago and didn't get a reply. I re-sent it again today (sans invoice image, in case they blocked it) and we'll see what happens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
N S.
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And, my replacement arrived today, exactly one week after I purchased the game. Very swift customer service from Wizards indeed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.