Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher
United States
Unspecified
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was at Michaels today checking out the clearance on storage cases and found the perfect case for storing Quarriors; it's a small handled case that comes with 32 little mini cases, each capable of holding 5 Quarriors dice, and 2 larger cases (perfect for holding the Assistant and Quiddity dice). Since I only needed 16 of the smaller cases, there is also room for the cards, dice bags, and tokens inside the larger case. It was regular $11, on sale for $5.50. I've just uploaded pictures of it, as soon as they are approved I'll link to them in this thread.

Edit:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Bauer
United States
Smyrna
Georgia
flag msg tools
Colored baggies for your games, www.boardgamestorage.com.
badge
Colored baggies for your games, www.boardgamestorage.com.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm thinking about storing each set of cards with their associated dice in a single baggie. Then to setup I grab 3 random spell baggies and 7 random creature baggies, dump out the dice, and then choose one random card from each bag. I think this will speed up setup quite a bit.

But I do love the case!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.