Scott Armstrong
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife and I beat this on our fifth try, and finished with a score of 67. How is this compared to others?

Also, has there been any consensus on what a 'good' score is in general? Perhaps under (quest difficulty x 10)? So for this one, under 70 would be a 'good' score?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We beat it on the first try, but with only 2x Gandalf basically for threat reduction in each deck, score wasn't too low. Heck, we had to wait a turn to reach stage 2 or I would've had to take on three Trolls and my friend only one. By waiting a turn we reached that stage with each at least at 34 Threat, so two Trolls per deck only (he killed both of his Trolls on the same turn). Looks like we scored 74 (having 11VP helped).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Ramundi
Canada
Cornwall
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Saej wrote:
My wife and I beat this on our fifth try, and finished with a score of 67. How is this compared to others?

Also, has there been any consensus on what a 'good' score is in general? Perhaps under (quest difficulty x 10)? So for this one, under 70 would be a 'good' score?
If you're going to rate your scores, you need to take into account the number of players.

Four players ending the game at 20 Threat each and therefore a score of 80, sounds much worse than your score of 67 yet is quite an impressive victory actually.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Kuchar
Germany
München
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The scoring has been changed. Additionally you add up 10 points to your score for every round you've completed. So if you finish CatC on your 10th turn you'd add another 90 points.

See the official errata.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.