Twilight Imperium (Third Edition): Shards of the Throne» Forums » General

Subject: Online Hex Mapping rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Gill
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
With ti3wiki down, is there anywhere where you can make ti3 maps online?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin DeOlden
United States
Chino
California
flag msg tools
badge
3D board game prints: www.3dhubs.com/service/3dgaming
mbmbmbmbmb
Other then downloading the vassal module I do not know of one.

I do have a xls program for setting up maps that you could try. While it does not have the images of the planets it has all the other pertinent info and the map outlines already set up. It does not have the expansion in it yet as I was using the wiki more so I had not gone back to it but I might now that the wiki is down for an indeterminate time.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/mtpb3aqbwdq3c11/Boardsetupcalc...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John M
United States
Henderson
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
mikegillnz wrote:
With ti3wiki down, is there anywhere where you can make ti3 maps online?

If you have Microsoft Visio, I have some files available for download that can help. Go to http://ti3.enochsplace.com/index.html, then click on PBeM Utilities > Downloads.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Mattox
United States
California
flag msg tools
Does anyone know where one might get ahold of the scans of the new Shards material, briefly hosted on TI3Wiki before its recent demise?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Washington Irving
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tawnos, you have a position scorer in your board set-up spreadsheet and I was wondering to what extent you trust equal scores to represent equally good starting positions.

Also, thanks for making the document available, it really helps in planning a board!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.