Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kareem Koh
Malaysia
Puchong
Selangor
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe a silly question, but I couldn't find any description for the four characters...

June: Cheerleader
Mary: Housewife
Barney: Detective
Bob: Police Officer

Correct? blush
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy
United States
Elkridge
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
onetonmee wrote:
Maybe a silly question, but I couldn't find any description for the four characters...

Correct? blush

I was thinking along the lines of:

June (Cleaver): Housewife
Mary (?): Cheerleader
Barney (Fife): Police Officer
Bob (Dobbs): Detective I was going more with your typical 50's era father figure/business man.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Vanden Heuvel
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Gaamessz... need more Gaammesz...
mbmbmbmbmb
Mary (Ann Summers) : from Gilligan's island?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Holliday
United States
Ogden
UT
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
onetonmee wrote:

Correct? blush

Each name comes from a common Names Census from the 30's-40's-50's, and where pulled from modern pop-culture reference!

June is our quintessential Housewife, smart, resourceful and willing to defend your home to the death! And don't you dare mess up her kitchen!

Bob is our man about town, he's 5th level patron of the Fraternal order of Beaver Lodge #42. Two time honorary man the year, and all around swell guy! He knows this town like the back of his hand, he knows were you can get just about anything... and few things you didn't know you could get...

Mary was just your average teenage girl, smart, popular, loved by everyone, until one of boys on the football team tried to get a little to fresh...

Barney love his job as one of only four police officers in this quit town, there biggest problem had been the drag races down town every Friday but they were just kids... but now he's only cop in town and everyone is trying to eat each other the academy never prepared him for this, good thing he knows a thing or two about the underside of this quit town...

Does this help? I have long bio's for about 14 characters I wanted to use in the game, when I have more time and as we use more and more of them (in one form or another) I'll post some more.

Max

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kareem Koh
Malaysia
Puchong
Selangor
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
0/4
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Madsen
United States
Kearns
Utah
flag msg tools
Trains!
badge
Houseplant?
mbmbmbmbmb
Am I correct in assuming that June's sandwich is the grilled cheese with the clothes iron, and Mary's sandwich is the crust-less PB&J?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donnie Clark
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Arcadious wrote:
Am I correct in assuming that June's sandwich is the grilled cheese with the clothes iron, and Mary's sandwich is the crust-less PB&J?

I believe that is correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Sigal
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You are not alone! I just came to these forums looking for the answer to the exact same question, haha.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.