Hide
3 Posts

Twilight Imperium (Third Edition)» Forums » Rules

Subject: Industry Strategy and Techs rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jens Gynnerstedt
msg tools
I have looked around for an answer to this but haven't been able to find one. Admittedly, I did not spend copious amounts of time on the matter..

Anyhow, the Industry strategy card used in "the fall of the empire" scenario states "receive up to 4 resources worth of free units in an activated system you control that contains a Space Dock." How does this interact with Integrated Economy and Sarween Tools? Both of the techs use the wording "produce", hence my confusion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin DeOlden
United States
Chino
California
flag msg tools
badge
3D board game prints: www.3dhubs.com/service/3dgaming
mbmbmbmbmb
You are receiving them free and not producing them by the wording on the cards and the techs would not apply.

This is how I would read the cards.

You can always submit the question to FFG CS to get a formal answer from the games creator for a official ruling.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Petersen
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
The placing units also conflicts with Production Capacity. So far, we've only only played FotE twice, and we allowed people to place 8 GFs using the primary, regardless of production capacity.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.