Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Bertucelli
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
- Summary - Really enjoyed this - unlike anything out there at the moment. Starting out I had no real idea of what strategy to use - this becomes clear in time (but too late if you're thick like me!)

This was posted by Martin on our playtest site.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Bertucelli
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is from Todd one of our playtesters.

I just have to share this. I had the most incredible Evade sequence tonight in a 14 counter Raid. Family C (Ferocity 0, Evasion +1) was waiting patiently for the Raid in San Juan Raid Box 1. The Raid went to them first. I Evaded (rolled a 2) to Raid Box 3. The Raid chased me to 3. I Evaded (rolled a 3) to 4. They followed. I Evaded (rolled a 4) to 5. They followed. I Evaded (rolled a 5) to 6. Haha they thought, we gotcha cornered and followed. I then (rolled a 6) slipped away to the Canyon!

Amazing sequence of original die rolls of 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6, which managed to lure a good chunk of the Raid on a wild goose chase through San Juan Valley.

Incredible fun!

Todd
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.