Glendora
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmb
FLEET COMMANDER NIMITZ
Is up for pre-order!

http://www.dvg.com/.sc/ms/dd/ee/51/Fleet%20Commander%20Nimit...

This monster of a game takes the Commander series to sea to cover the war for the Pacific during WWII. You get to command the US forces in the days following the devastating attack on Pearl Harbor all the way through until the end in 1945.

The game features double-wide counters for the ships, and standard counters for the air and land units.

Game play takes place on one huge mounted map board that is 25.5" by 22.0".

FIELD COMMANDER NAPOLEON
Is pretty much sold out! In one of our fastest sell-outs ever, Napoleon has gone from newly arrived to sold-out in just over a month. The last distributor order has claimed almost all of our stock. We have kept 5 games in reserve to handle direct sales until the reprint arrives in November. Thank you for all your support!

http://www.dvg.com/.sc/ms/dd/ee/35/Field%20Commander%20Napol...

U-BOAT LEADER and KILL SHOT
Are on schedule for arrival in a little over one month!

http://www.dvg.com/.sc/ms/dd/ee/38/U-Boat%20Leader

http://www.dvg.com/.sc/ms/dd/ee/45/Kill%20Shot

COMING SOON...

ISRAELI AIR FORCE LEADER
Is almost ready for pre-order!

FIELD COMMANDER ROMMEL - DELUXE
Is almost ready for pre-order! We're upgrading the first game in the Commander series to include mounted map boards and extra thick counters!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew L.
United States
Lawrence
Kansas
flag msg tools
Sword, Board and Pen
badge
Hey! I run a board game blog at swordboardandpen.com! Come check it out!
mbmbmbmbmb
Dan-

Any news regarding the Thunderbolt/Apache Leader Reprint? Inquiring minds want to know!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Willows
United States
Woburn
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's some quick work, Dan. I just predicted the release of a WWII version of the leader series on the Corsair forums about a week ago.

Speaking of, could you check in there? I sent an email to your customer support email as well as I am having the same invalid module error as another poster was having earlier (vassal version obviously).

I'll definitely be getting Nimitz. I will likely pre-order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DK Kemler
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LOL when I requested a "fleet admiral" game in your "Next Field Commander?" thread, I never thought I would actually see it!

Now just got to figure out a way to afford it after losing my job...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan M
United States
Pleasant Hill
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dan - Any sort of perk or bonus to those who pre-ordered Rommel and want to upgrade their version to the deluxe version? Will an upgrade pack be available?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Verssen
United States
Glendora
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmb
Andrew - TAL will be the next game to the printer. Work is going slower than I thought, because I keep finding news ways to streamline the old (1992!) system.

I'm still hoping to send it in about a month.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Verssen
United States
Glendora
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmb
Dan M - I will look into it, but it would be hard as pretty much all the components are being upgraded. The Deluxe game has a new box, counters, and maps. The only things not being upgraded are the rules, die, and log sheet. The cost between upgrading an old game and a whole new game are pretty much the same.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan M
United States
Pleasant Hill
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the info!
Sounds good...And I'll likely still upgrade since the last few games I've picked up are some phenomenal production! And I've been looking at Rommel thinking an upgraded edition would look great next to my other DVG Games.
Are there any plans for thicker counters for Alexander?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew L.
United States
Lawrence
Kansas
flag msg tools
Sword, Board and Pen
badge
Hey! I run a board game blog at swordboardandpen.com! Come check it out!
mbmbmbmbmb
Dan, that is just perfect. Hopefully I'll get it in time to celebrate finishing my first semester of law school!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Key
United States
Knoxville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dan,
I love your games, thanks for all the hard work. I recently got Hornet Leader:CAO and I am blown away. Any news regarding Down in Flames: Locked-On?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Verssen
United States
Glendora
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmb
Dan M - I don't have an open Alexander in front of me, but I think the new print run that was done at the start of this year has the thicker counters.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Verssen
United States
Glendora
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmb
Scott - Thank you!

Locked-On's pre-orders are not doing well. We're hoping to co-print it with another game to save a few bucks on the printing. With luck, we hope to send it to print by the end of the year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Kluessendorf
United States
Waukesha
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
The cause of, and the solution to, all of life's problems. - HS
mbmbmbmbmb

Will you be putting the names of those who pre-ordered on the box again? I think that's a great idea!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.