Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cobus van Wyk
South Africa
Vryheid
KZN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good day. Hope you are all keeping well?

I am a Memoir'44 veteran (well sort of) but would like some more info on A&A Min. How does it work? How do you get started? How do I know what packages to get? I do not really have many people in our town to play with, so will it be worth it if I consider the collectible aspect of it? What are the costs involved more or less?

I really appreciate the help!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sacha cauvin
France
rouen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I love Memoir too.

If you really want to get into AAM this is the site to visit:

http://aaminis.myfastforum.org/

Hope this helps
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cobus van Wyk
South Africa
Vryheid
KZN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Sacha!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zeppelin rules!
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I own a crap tonne of A&A minis and, although I havew't played in over a year, love the game. If you're into that kind of game I would strongly suggest it. On the other hand, A&A minis: war at sea SUCKS! The miniatures themselves are great to look at but the game itself is terrible. The ships move more in a game of Battleship. The game consisted of placing your ships on the board and firing salvos at each other. Sorry, here I am rambling about a game nobody asked about. To sum things up, A&A Minis rules, Tide of Iron rules, Memoir44 is pretty good, and A&A minis: War at Sea is god aweful crap. Happy Holidays.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.