BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » United States » Southeast

Subject: Looking for games group in Tuscaloosa rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Geoffrey T

Findlay
Ohio
msg tools
I will be moving to Tuscaloosa AL for work and would like to continue my Board Gaming experience. The group I play with now is a diverse group who play all sorts of games from Economic to Epic stratagy to Dungeon Crawler. I am looking for that kind of group. Anyone know of such a group.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoffrey T

Findlay
Ohio
msg tools
Thank you. That is a great help. I will be down there in october and I will stop in to the shop shortly there after and I will message you and we can see what we can set up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmb
I used to live in Tuscaloosa, and can't recommend The Crimson Castle highly enough. Great bunch of inviting folks there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elijah Campbell

Orlando
Florida
msg tools
Overproduced and...
badge
Underbudget!
mbmbmbmbmb
I know this thread has been stale for some time but I'm hoping someone is still interested in playing in Tuscaloosa. I'm looking to find a group to maybe meet up at crimson castle with. I do have to work most nights but I'd love to actually get some game time again. Anybody know of any existing groups that maybe I've missed?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.