I recently recreated the counters (http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/67163/file-13-game-counter...)
for my old beat up Dragon Mag copy of File 13, and thought the poorly cut out cards could also use something of a face lift (man, I apparently had no idea how to follow a straight line when I was 13).
So, I have recreated all 60 cards - and modernized them a little to include things like the web and podcasts.
Also tried to add some artwork to keep the cards from being to drab.
You can download them at:
Print pages 1-3, then flip the page and print the backs. Cutting guidelines are on the fronts.
If anyone has better or more appropriate art, let me know.
Finally, if anyone has the Best of Dragon version, could you let me know which cards changed, so I can fix those as well?
Many thanks - hope you enjoy!
Finally found my copy of the Best of Dragon Games.
The wording was different on a number of the cards - but there were no game play changes.
There were three card title changes (oddly enough - on my set I had 4 differing titles):
- the New Production Employee Hired card was retitled New Graphics Employee Hired, in my set I used Proof Reader Hired).
- the New Word Processing System card was retitled to New Word Processors, in my set I used New Word Processor)
- the Increased Production Cost was retitled to Production Cost Increase, in my set I used Production Costs
- while Burried Under a Sea of Paperwork was the same for both, in my set I used Misplaced
I also noticed that one of my cards (Green - Game Released at Toy Fair) only adds 1 to the die roll, while the other two have adds 2.
As there were 4 "Game Released" cards, I had shifted it so two gave +2 Bonus and two gave +1 Bonus, instead of three at +2 and one at +1.