Memoir '44: Hedgerow Hell» Forums » General

Subject: Battle Map Box? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Derek Whaley
New Zealand
Christchurch
flag msg tools
Darius I – 73rd Great Khan of the Illustrius Barbarian Horde, Duque San Lorenzo, Marquis de Feltón, Chief of the Zayante, Baron von Whaleyland, Lord Kennedy
badge
Arrgh!
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know if any physical box for the Battle Maps series was actually released? There is a roaming image on the internet of one:

If a box was released, how widespread is it? This image here appears to be specifically for Hedgerow Hell and is in French.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Hautemont
United States
Los Altos
California
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
This was never released as customer packaging, only as a "retailer" case designed to hold multiple copies of the same battle map on a shelf.

Eric @ DoW
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Whaley
New Zealand
Christchurch
flag msg tools
Darius I – 73rd Great Khan of the Illustrius Barbarian Horde, Duque San Lorenzo, Marquis de Feltón, Chief of the Zayante, Baron von Whaleyland, Lord Kennedy
badge
Arrgh!
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, that makes sense. How many did each case hold and did all four Battle Maps have their own boxes that looked similar to this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ad1642
Canada
Montréal
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
i saw one at a store. It was not for sale.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Whaley
New Zealand
Christchurch
flag msg tools
badge
Arrgh!
mbmbmbmbmb
A_Denis wrote:
i saw one at a store. It was not for sale.

lol. I doubt that they would sell it, but they may give it away if you bought the last Battle Map in the box. I remember I used to be able to get Star Wars CCG boxes that way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
René Christensen
Denmark
Solroed Strand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Why don't DOW gives us the box as a file so we can do it ourselves?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.