Andrew Rauenzahn
United States
Ridley Park
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Everybody to the Limit!
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the red box version, which comes with the large cork ball and the pizza balance board. I was going to make my own kleeblat, but did not know the dimensions. Also, I was wondering the size of the smaller cork ball, so I can look around for one, or maybe a wooden one. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Bellevue
NE
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Jer29Thirteen wrote:
I have the red box version, which comes with the large cork ball and the pizza balance board. I was going to make my own kleeblat, but did not know the dimensions. Also, I was wondering the size of the smaller cork ball, so I can look around for one, or maybe a wooden one. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Yeah, I don't know what the measurements and differences are between the two balls since my Blue, Sistine Chapel boxed Kleeblat version only came with what I believe is the smaller of the two balls. It's a pain in the arse to balance and set up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T. Voss
United States
Warrenville
Illinois
flag msg tools
Let it stand!
badge
Mephitis mephitis
mbmbmbmbmb
The diameters of the cork spheres in my copy are 32 mm and 38 mm. I have the "Red, Blue, and Yellow" edition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Kunsemiller
United States
Indianapolis
IN
flag msg tools
badge
Mischievous Hobbes is Mischievous
mbmbmbmbmb
Decent place to buy individual cork balls to supplement your game:

http://www.corkstore.com/Products/Cork-Balls_4
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
prashant Maheshwari
India
Mumbai
Mahrashtra
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
@Adam you link only had option to find corkball in packs of 10+ . Could you point me to individual options ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clifford Jones
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.widgetco.com/cork-balls-agglomerated
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian
United States
Worcester
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My game (red box) came with no balls at all, thank you all for your info on sizing and a pointer to purchase1

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.