Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Buetow
United States
McHenry
Illinois
flag msg tools
Combat Commander Archivist
badge
Move! Advance! Fire! Rout! Recover! Artillery Denied! Artillery Request! Command Confusion...say what?!
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's a great preview video put together by Joel Toppen for GMT. Once there, you can watch further parts of the overview too.

Check it out and then get your order in!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Windsor
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This was a well done video preview, and I'm psyched about the game. For some unknown reason, the video link was not posted on the CSW I&O forum (even after I mentioned it on the CSW GMT forum). I'm thinking that this one is not getting the backing from GMT that it deserves. The lack of new art is really hurting the game -- the pictures are all play test art, and it looks like something out of the mid-90's.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Miller
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Malacandra wrote:
Here's a great preview video put together by Joel Toppen for GMT. Once there, you can watch further parts of the overview too.

Check it out and then get your order in!

Just preorder this thanks to the video preview. I hope all my preorders with GMT don't hit at once or my wife just may divorce me!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.