Popular Tags: [View All]
catty_ big
United Kingdom
London (sort of)
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Aiming to clear stock of current game in order to work on long-awaited expansions plus other games.

Throughout this month we are offering copies of the LeCardo base deck for the so low my accountant's got a really angry expression on her face price of £4 +p&p. Yes, you heard that correctly!

That works out at about 10.50 USD inc postage for x1 copy. Less obviously if ordered in higher volumes. Please PM me here or e-mail me at leomarshalldesigns(at)hotmail(dot)com for a calculation of postage costs.

Regarding payments from outside the UK:
For debit/credit card payments, please e-mail us at the normal address: leomarshalldesigns(at)hotmail(dot)com. We will send a paypal money request which you can then pay by card. For payments via Paypal we have a different address: LeCardo101(at)aol(dot)com. This is because for some reason Paypal won't let me add the hotmail address. Heigh ho, such is the electronic world. They're much more efficient about these things on Nebulon 5.

Link to game here:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/33723/lecardo

Also, watch out for Rocket Hub project- special branded poly-dice in new company colours (white with a splash of purple) that we hope will bring in £ needed for development (see above).

Another also: watch out for re-branding, new website, with up-to-the-minute stuff like blogs and whatnot. Gosh, we're so excited and we hope you will be too!

A special pre-Essen Miau!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
He went overloading on testing and coding and his name was
United Kingdom
Redhill
Surrey
flag msg tools
designer
Support comes in many forms: community involvement, forum posts, submitting data, running PbF games, word-of-mouth advertising, financial donations... All these are vital to this site, and you have my sincere thanks for participating in any of them.
badge
Currently: planning.
mbmbmbmbmb
You probably meant to post this in the press releases forum of BoardGameGeek rather than RPG Geek.

http://boardgamegeek.com/forum/31/boardgamegeek/press-releas...

I'll mark this thread as needing moving...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved to LeCardo forums
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.