Lawrence Davis
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Express Shipments

Secretly select 3 random goods cubes.
Reveal one colored cube per round.
Receive $1K cash bonus for delivering that color of a cube that round.

I wanted to make up one of my own event cards and so I kind of borrowed this one from the original RRTycoon Event Deck. I originally titled this High Demand Goods, but it's more like Express Shipments.
By keeping the cube secret until the start of the round, players don't know what color cube they may need to deliver. This forces players to decide quickly if the delivery is really worth it versus doing something else they may need to accomplish that round, (like taking an operation card, or finishing a link, or upgrading an engine, or even delivering another cube for more points). If they can't deliver the goods cube that round they won't get the bonus of course. (But may get another chance if the same colored cube is revealed on a later round.)
The most a player could score from this event is $3K cash for that turn. A nice sum if the player is lucky enough to have each color cube that comes up and can deliver it.

This event is basically analogous to having to deliver important cargo with little notice, and quickly (maybe gold or money or troop supplies).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.