Avri
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I worked from 1995 - 2001 at various comic book stores in both England and the States. During that time I had bought a lot of very cool t-shirts (SiP, the Endless, Grendel, etc.) which I wore until they were lost to ex girlfriends, the laundry gods and/or storage.

My favorite was a Shade the Changing Man one with art by Chris Bachalo. I still wear it around the house, but I'm seeing the collar starting to fall apart, and the whole thing's almost see-through at this point.

I've checked eBay, Googled the hell out of it, even returned to stores I used to manage where there's still merch on the walls from the mid-90s, but no sign of a replacement.

Help me Chit Chat. You're my only hope.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
King of All Simians — Not a Mere Diplomat
United States
Wilmington
Select State
flag msg tools
designer
I love you.
badge
I love you.
mb
Good luck. These losers still haven't found my D&D jersey...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Morris
United States
Raytown
Missouri
flag msg tools
2nd, 6th and 7th Wisconsin, 19th Indiana, 24th Michigan
badge
24th Michigan Monument Gettysburg Pa
mbmbmbmbmb
The T-shirt I've wanted for years was one that was popular at the Atlanta Olympic games. It was a picture of William Tecumseh Sherman with the line "Atlanta's Original Torch Bearer".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Jorgensen
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you have copies of the artwork you like why don't you find a printshop that does t-shirt graphics.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Edwards
United States
Everett
Washington
flag msg tools
YA R'LYAH
badge
Phnglui mglw nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah nagl fhtagn! With cheeze!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, illegally printing up your own is probably your best bet. If you want to try doing it legally, you could try contacting the artist to see if he'll grant you permission.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Avri
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not going to bootleg it.

Still a couple more stores I can try, and I'm hoping someone here might come across it and remember this thread . . .

Also an outside chance of it going back into print now that the character is active again in the DCU proper - I see several of the shirts from that era are still in print (and I'm definitely going to replace my old Dream, Death, Delirium shirt).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mutton javelin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wow, I think I have a bunch of those comics
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vast Aire
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What if I sent you a photo of me wearing the aforementioned t-shirt? You could then get that photo silk-screened on a plain white tee.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.